Miyerkules, Hulyo 4, 2012

Tangerine.

Tangerine.
July 3, 2012
Tuesday (Classes Suspended, 12nn)
I came home late from school though its already suspended. And my mom asked me why I didn’t go home immediately. I told her why she didn’t inform me if she knew that the classes are already suspended.
She shouted: Hindi na kita tinext, alam mo ko namang laboy ka. 
Gahhdd she’s so mean. -__-
But here’s the real tangerine. 
I wanted to spend my day with lots of fun things to do so I went to a bookstore near our school (Merriam bookstore) bought 2 novel books, and asdfghjkl to the guard. Went to Gateway Mall, hang with Ichai’s rich friends, bought milk teas at Gong Cha, went to Watsons and ate at Max’s Restaurant. Went to our house and decided to pamper ourselves at Bess Nail Spa. 
Sorry for my fail feet. :/ :( I’ve been wearing heels since birth and got so many wounds on my feet. I just want to share my Tangerine nails. 




 For my facebook cover photo. :) 



My 1st ever Hermes from my super loving Dad. :) Denim ring from Y.R.Y.S Robinsons Galleria. China Glaze Matte Tangerine Nails. 

2 komento:

  1. Love ur ring..im gonna try tangerine

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Thanks pretty Gabrielle. :) Aww for. That's nice! Looking forward for your post. :)

      Burahin