Sabado, Disyembre 29, 2012

Etude and G-Lish Products.

Tada! I've been eyeing for a nearest Etude House in Cainta. When I found out that a newly opened Etude House was there in Robinsons Metro East, we immediately went to see it and bought some of their products. 


 I am not a fan of their make-ups so I decided to try their facial masks since I am really addicted to it. I tried their Princess 3D Mask, Pearl Extract Mask, Yogurt Masks, Nose Pack, Eye Packs, Baking Powder Facial Wash and Mask and their Black Heads Remover. What I really liked among those products is their Baking Powder Facial Wash and Masks. It suited me well and felt like I've been treated in a spa. 



Next.. are the G-Lish products. I never heard much of it but since its on sale, I bought a face powder and 2 shades of their eye shadow round palettes. Its hypoallergenic naman and maybe safe ito sa mukha ko. :) I liked their face powder because it didn't hide my true complexion and their were no harm effects on my skin. Their eye shadows, I think, are for kids only.. Very light and easy to wash off.

That's all for today! 
xoxo

1 komento:

  1. Yung face mask ba nakakatanggal din ng eye bag problem ko kasi eyebag ko. Ano bang maganda facemask o eye patches namimili kasi ako ng bibilhin ask lang?

    TumugonBurahin